Tuesday, July 04, 2006

depression galore!!!

its as if someone delivered a sucker punch and knocked the wind out of me.im so depressed..my whole world cup fever has turned into a bad case of the blues...England lost....again!!!slight consolation that brazil a team i usually love and follow lost as well...i mean i knew in my heart of hearts tht becks and co would lose.im sure the england team knew they wouldnt make it...argh this is sheer misery...what better opportunity could theyve asked for?brazil out.all european semis in germany the old enemy....argh!!!i will now try my best to support france...viva la francais..je mappelle jaggagh!!!hehe...why france cos football is basically a tribal sport..and for me zidane is a fellow tribe member...he's muslim..so france avenge england and knock portugal out of the cup!!!...i still cant get over it...horrible weekend i tell u...finished watching smallville...i hate season finales...why cant they just have a proper finale...i mean fine u have to make ppl watch the next season but this suspense business is just too tiresome and stressfull...now i can hardly wait for the next season and its depressing to know ill have to wait another 4 months or so to watch the next seasons premiere.aargh!!!
u know i was thinking that sports can really affect the way a person feels...now look at me..this is what has transpired to me in the past few days...england lost...agassi lost...alonso lost and worse still schumacher won...(ARGH!!!)...west indies lost(india won) and finally i lost at something stupid yesterday as well...no wonder ive been feeling all down and negative...its so not me.i think i should start backing whoever wins..hehe

5 Comments:

Blogger KM said...

haha, i know alot of guys who are now supporting france for the same reason as u!
:)

wat about that vacation you were wanting to take.
i think you need it!
and sri lanka is not a bad optin.

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Jerry shah said...

dunno yaar...will probably go to dubai some time this month...working holiday it'll be..

3:54 PM

 
Blogger Basit- said...

France or Italy???

I think Zizou magic would prevail. I am all out for France!!

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Jerry shah said...

les bleus all the way baby!!

12:29 PM

 
Blogger moizza said...

I am sick of rooting for every underdog in the tournament. From Argentina to Portugal. It's taking a toll on my self-esteem. Thank God there are no compelling gambling circles I know of. I'd set myself up to be knocked down.

8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home