Thursday, June 22, 2006

jeepers creepers

for the record ive seen both jeepers creepers..but the movie has nothing to do with this post.infact its about what i seem to be blogging about these days, my new shop..ive got competition!!a warid franchise wala has started displaying tvs,fridges etc right in front of me...aargghh!!!i will wipe him out...i will use all tht is unholy about capitalism to squash him...how dare he?who does he think he is?hehe just kidding..infact its good in a way...it'll keep me on my toes and it'll give customers psycological comfort knowing there are a couple of electronics shops close by where they can compare prices and stuff..khair football fever still rages on....my evenings have become so much more healthier and relaxing ever since the world cup began...i shudder to think about the aftermath...the withdrawal symptoms...im still rooting for england...though argentina are looking very strong along with spain...have a feeling this is going to be one of the better world cups...btw dont know bt anyone else but everytime i log onto orkut im struck by the number of ppl i know whose birthdays are coming up or have just passed...i guess i know lots of geminis and cancers..finally looks like ill be getting out of town soon..a lil R&R would do me the world of good..oh nd one last thing...really would want to thank evryone whos wished me luck in my latest endeavor...thanks a mil nd u all will receive xtra special discounts from me:)

4 Comments:

Blogger KM said...

you just wait and see Mr.Shah!
the next time im in lahore , im holding you to ur promise!

"a warid franchise wala has started displaying tvs,fridges etc right in front of me...aargghh!!!i will wipe him out...i will use all tht is unholy about capitalism to squash him...how dare he?who does he think he is?"

loved this bit...saw you looseniing up a bit.lol!

2:54 AM

 
Blogger Basit- said...

my sister's been crazily bothering me to get her a photo printer!! So I thought why not take advantage of the special discount offer ;)

I hope u carry printers, that'll make my life easyy for some time at least !

6:39 AM

 
Blogger Meher said...

why would you watch the second jeepers creepers after the torture of the first hahaha...that was funny though...england?? i dont think so!! portugal all the way...then italy brazil and argentina!!!cant believe its figos last world cup...my mom thinks he looks like kramer from seinfeld and has ruined the world cup for me hahaha...met sana today...was fun..shes kinda homesick but doing good...also competition is great it keeps you motivated and makes you grow and improve yourself..glad ur takin a break...have a blast

8:00 AM

 
Blogger Jerry shah said...

basit u had to mention the product im not carrying!!LoL..hehe...ill be stocking up on computers,printers etc soon..maybe in two weeks time.

meher i forced to watch it on cable one day..figo does look like kramer hehe...portugals a good team but will either lose to holland in this round or england in the next.my break is still a month away..hehe..but thx neway..

khizzy an ipod at discounted rate awaits u..

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home