Wednesday, June 14, 2006

thank God for the world cup!

so the world cup is well underway...what bliss...i love the world cup..i fell in love with the spectacle and the sport in 1990 when i saw the entire Italia 90 tournament.my favorite team was Argentina cos they had maradonna...how i cried that night when argentina lost to Germany in the final.didnt talk to anyone for 2 days...that was my first brush with serious depression...since then my fondness for Argentina might have diminished substantially but my dislike for germany remains as strong as ever...i will never forgive them for making me cry..hehehe...for the record i was 9 years old back then...so coming back to the present my team is England and they literally wilted under the heat...im having my doubts about England but i guess ill stay loyal and stick with them.Brazil were alright but for me the teams in form are argentina, czheck republic, italy,Holland and Austrailia.Australia.the aussies are my dark horses of the tournament..i think theyll spring a surprise or two..business goes well...ive got some pictures of my shop but since im totally inept at using technology it'll take me some time to post them up.haggling is the name of the game...not one person has bought something without haggling..not one!!i must be the only naive pakistani alive who buys stuff usually without bargaining for a lower price...dreading the monsoon season..the heat is driving me nuts but once the humidity starts..argh..khair it ought to be good for my business..Ac sales should increase hehe fingers crossed...just finished the latest season of 24...time pass...no great shakes..!...anyhowz i know ive been promising to be regular here and im doing the exact opposite...things are a bit hectic but im trying my best..hehe...till next time..i use hehe alot...dont i?

4 Comments:

Blogger KM said...

i forgive u for being irregular!
football mania has hit everyone...
i cant have a decent conversation with any male in my house...and i dread going into the rooms with tv's...
i get bombarded with football trivia!

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Jerry shah said...

best thing to do is take part..hehe...its fun

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Jerry shah said...

btw have been trying to post comments on your blog...getting read error..have u blocked me from ure blog mis khizzy?

5:37 PM

 
Blogger KM said...

i have not!
hmmph!
keep trying!
:)
must be ur connection.

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home